Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Brooke, the Cutest Ever!

We super-love being parents to this little cutie! She's growing up way too fast for my liking, and I tell her everyday to knock it off. But she doesn't listen. She'll be 10 months in a few days. Here are some fun things about her:
  • She is a big talker, still. She makes noises a lot, and for extended periods of time. She's especially loud at church, which I think is kind of funny. Especially when Daniel tries giving her a pacifier to shut her up ... and then she just takes it out of her mouth and keeps talking.
  • She's getting pretty good at saying "ma" and "da" sounds.
  • She likes to shake her head. I think that is her main dance move. :)
  • She loves being outside. Anytime she's a little grumpy, we go for a walk, and we both come back feeling a lot better. We've been walking a lot. Not just to cure grumpiness. 
  • We go swimming a lot, since we now have a pool at our disposal (woohoo!); it's pretty fun, usually. Every once in a while she's not into it; but mostly we have fun.
  • Brooke has these rolley-poley legs that are so squeezable and I love them. Also, she has the cutest chubby cheeks that I pinch daily, at least a few times, usually many times.
  • She loves to be chased around. One of us will hold her and the other will chase around. She squeals and loves that.
  • Many times when we go in to get her after she's woken up from sleep, she'll kick her legs really hard in her crib. 
  • She likes to play with these little rattles made out of pill bottles. We put different things in each one and she'll take one in each hand and shake them vigorously. It's one of her favorite things to play with.
  • She still likes sucking on a pacifier, but she likes to suck on them upside down. We'll put them in right side up, and she'll turn it around.
  • She loves bananas, apples, refried beans, zucchini, carrots, tofu, spaghetti (this is a new one). I've started making my own baby food, which I really like, actually. And I think she likes certain things way better fresh than canned.
This is probably my favorite picture of Baby and Dadda

Daniel flying Brookie around the house. She squeals with delight


Cheeks!!!




Making a mess with the cheerios.

"It wasn't me."

Such a serious girl. :)






This baby girl tickles my heart and fills my soul with joy! Who knew motherhood could be so fun, so fulfilling, so WONDERFUL?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment