Sunday, September 19, 2010

DC Adventure: Annapolis

Ok, this is the fourth time I've tried to post this to the blog so I hope it works. The reason we went so long without blogging is because we've had so many problems posting things. So quite a while ago while we were still in Virginia, we went with Bowman and Stephanie to Annapolis, MD. They suggested we go crabbing since they had learned while in Texas. After a lot of driving around we finally found a place. Apparently the best bait is chicken. So as soon as we got there I dipped my chicken, tied to a string, in the water. After only about 45 seconds a crab grabbed on and I pulled him out of the water. Below is a picture of my price crab!

Unfortunately that was the only crab we caught that day. Others would start eating the chicken but wouldn't hold on when we pulled it out of the water.




After crabbing we head to the tourist part of Annapolis. We had fun walking around and looking at all the shops.











No comments:

Post a Comment