Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Halloween

Our ward had a big Halloween party. Chili cook-off, costume contest and all. I spent all day making chili, trying to make it perfect. And then we had to figure out costumes. Due to lack of imagination and funds to buy a costume, this is what Daniel and I did:

We dressed up as Cowboy and Cowgirl. We even went all out and splurged to buy little toy guns and sheriff badges! Let's be honest: we were adorable. But we didn't win the costume contest.

And, when we got to the party, Daniel put the pot of chili on a burner to heat it up before putting up to be taste tested, and .... yep .... it burnt. There goes our chances of winning the chili contest. Oh well! We had fun!

Here's the costume that won:

SOOOOO CUTE!!

Here is the costume I voted for: Leonardo Da Vinci and his lovely Mona Lisa.Look at how AWESOME my braid looks! I was so impressed with myself. It never looked this good before or since!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys WERE totally cute! I'm sad we missed it! And oh my gosh, the little UP boy! I loooooove it!!!!

    ReplyDelete