Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011


A new year! YEAY! You know, when I was growing up, I was always so sad when the end of a year came. It meant the end of all the holiday joys, along with some really good stuff that happened during the year.


But this year, something new happened. This year, I'm not very sad at all. In fact, I'm excited for the coming year. Of course, some really great things happened in 2010: Dan and my 1 year anniversary; I graduated from BYU; Dan and I had an amazing experience in Washington, D.C., to name a few. But I am excited for all of the things that will happen, planned or unplanned, this coming year of 2011. I am excited for the things that I will do and work on, and I'm excited for another chance.


How many of our friends (that means you) make New Year's Resolutions? Any good ones for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment