Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm Not Going There!

While we are staying at Grandpa's house, we are helping to clean up the house. And it's quite an adventure.

Today, I tackled the Master Bathroom. I HATE cleaning the bathroom. It's the one chore that I really hate doing. But, it was needed. And my mum taught me how to clean the bathroom right: clean off the counters, wash the mirrors, scrub the tub, the works. When cleaning the toilet, you must clean around the base of the toilet and all around it.

But as I was going to clean the base, I found this:


What IS that?!?! Let's zero in on it!


Ew. Ew. Ew. EW!!!! No.  My mommy taught me right, but this is where I draw the line.  I love you, Grandpa, but THIS is where I draw the line!

And this is how I felt:


PS: lest you get the wrong idea, my Grandpa has a really nice place. Big house, 1 acre,  the best of everything. But, it just ... needs a little TLC. But, there are a few things I won't deal with.

3 comments:

  1. Grossness!!! Um, I wouldn't have done it either. You've made me feel about 100x better about cleaning our bathrooms! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Leslie... you are a saint. I don't even know what those are, but I don't need to. *shudders* Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so funny. bugs get in our house all the time, that's what we get for living in a forest. but those do look quite scary. ugh. good night!

    ReplyDelete