Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Crazy and Exciting Week

Well, some things have happened this week, new things.

First of all, while I was watching my Grampa this week, he fell and broke his hip ... for the 3rd time. It was quite frightening to be there when it happened. But the next day, my uncles took him in to the hospital, and on Friday he had hip-replacement surgery. Daniel and I went to see him yesterday (we sneaked in some ice cream for him), and he was quite out of it with all the drugs, but he seemed fine, and all the nurses said that he's been okay. He'll be in the recovery home for the next couple of months, once he gets out of the hospital, and we're all hoping he makes it through another hip break.

Secondly, I got my Christmas present this week, and I'm very excited about it:


That's right, a spin bike! I love spinning, and I'm hoping that this will kick my lazy bum into gear ... and shape! We got it only yesterday, so I haven't really had a workout on it yet. But come tomorrow ... LOOK OUT!

Third, we got the scores for Daniel's last exam, and he passed. Not a big surprise there, he's passed all of them with flying colors. But it's still good to KNOW that we're finally done with that phase. He's very busy now with work, tax season and all, but he works hard and I'm really proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment