Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Baby Holbrook

Yesterday, I had my first ultrasound. Yes, it was a bit late. Long story.
It was very exciting, though! I got to see our baby! And he actually LOOKS like a baby! You can't see it that well, but there's a head, and an arm, and a belly. I actually feel pregnant now. Seeing him brought it to reality. And I'm very excited!!


What a miraculous thing! I have a living being growing inside of me! With a heartbeat and everything. I think I've even been feeling him move. Just little almost indiscernible bumps in my abdomen, but unlike anything else I felt there before.


And before you know it, this living being inside of me is going to be an adorable, tiny baby ... outside of me! I feel very blessed to be a woman!


PS: Official due date -- August 23!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! We cannot wait to see this baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo excited for you guys. and aug. 22nd is Mike's birthday! so close! Can't wait to hear how this pregnancy continues to go!

    ReplyDelete