Saturday, November 17, 2012

The cutest baby in the whole world!

We have seriously neglected our blog since Brooke was born almost 3 months ago.  Then again we weren't avid bloggers before that.  We feel though that at least in the last 3 months we've had a good excuse.  It's been a rewarding, yet difficult 3 months. 
First we need to make it clear that we feel that our baby is the cutest baby in the whole world.  All I have to do is take a look at her and I know it's true.  I'll post a lot of pictures, but they don't do her justice.  In fact, sometimes I don't even take pictures because I know they'll never look as good as real life.  (or maybe we just have a really bad camera)
Her Mom made her this cute onesie for Daddy's birthday.
Most of you probably know that Brooke was born with a broken collar bone.  It healed very quickly, but we could tell she was in a lot of pain at first.  Hence why in some of the earlier pictures she is always wearing a wrap to hold her arm down.  
A happy family!

I totally think that in this picture she looks like her cousin Riley and her uncle Zak when he was a baby.

We were blessed to have both of our moms come visit and help with Brooke.  They were a huge help, especially because I had to work a lot after Brooke was born.


No comments:

Post a Comment