Sunday, April 28, 2013

New House!

We are all moved into our new house!! And we love it!

We moved all our things into the garage for a few weeks while the painters did their thing and the carpet guys did their thing. And Brooke and I escaped for a week and a half to Oregon while all that was going on, thankfully.

She and I had a great time visiting with our family. It was none too eventful, just relaxing and mostly calm. I got a great chance to bond with my youngest brother, Scott, who I have never really been able to spend one-on-one time with. I don't know how he felt about it, but I really enjoyed getting to know him better and spend so much time with him. Out of nowhere, he grew up to be a funny, kind, smart, fun kid! I really love him!

When Brooke and I came home, we had new carpet and an almost newly-painted house. It was very exciting!

I then spent the next 3 weeks moving things into the house from the garage and deep cleaning the house and unpacking everything and getting rid of some stuff, while Daniel finished up with busy season. Boy, were we both so glad when tax season was over! April 15th. Our new favorite day of the year.

Pictures forthcoming...

No comments:

Post a Comment