Monday, May 13, 2013

Disneyland


Last week we had a very fun trip with Leslie's family at Disneyland (3 days) and Knott's Berry Farm (1 day).  It was a blast.  I think Brooke really enjoyed the trip.  She had her moments but for the most part she enjoyed it.  We enjoyed having the family together.
Great family!




Tower of Terror!  I think this was Brian's first time.


Cousin bonding time!


Brooke's not quite sure if she likes Minnie, but Leslie sure is cute!

Sisters with the Mad Hatter.

Isn't she adorable?

Sorry to Mark for covering his face with my hand.
Brooke's favorite ride was "It's a Small World".  We had to go on it twice because she loved it so much!  Here are some pics of us waiting in line and going on the ride.



A big thanks goes out to Leslie's parents, who made the trip possible and to Julie, who is a Disney fanatic and did most of the planning so that we could all make the most of our time there.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic of the girls with Minnie, the girls in the cowboy hats, and all the pictures of that beautiful baby girl!!!!
    Glad you guys had fun! I loved planning it and I wish we hadn't gone yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan, you didn't share about your "I love my wife" shirt. That's a good story, even if we ran out of time to use the passes. :)

    ReplyDelete