Sunday, May 11, 2014

Brooke and Mamma Fun

Brooke and I have been having some serious fun lately. Check it out. :)


The other day, I had paints out. I was teaching a piano lesson to a 5-year-old, and we did painted hands to talk about how we use our hands to play the piano. Anyway, Brooke came home and saw the paints, and I was pretty sure she wouldn't let me put them away without a fuss. :) So we went outside and did a little painting.



These works are a combination of both of our creative efforts. 




Brooke loves to help. Evey time she sees me at a chore, she says, "Help!" So, this past week, I've been putting her to work. I pull up a chair when I do the dishes, and she "rinses" and "puts dishes on the towel". Also, when I'm doing laundry, I put wet clothes on the door of the dryer, and she pushes them in. She also helps me throw pieces of clothes into the washing machine. 





Here she's helping me make cookies for the neighbors/cleaning up/eating all the cookie dough. She had fun helping me dump the ingredients into the bowl and watching me use the mixer. And, of course, eating the cookie dough. :)




"Me? Eating cookies? I don't think so. "


1 comment: