Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's Time!

I've heard from several people that the one thing that generally happens immediately after the wedding is the creation of a blog. And of course, like every other fad, I had to resist it for a little while before actually giving in and starting a blog. So, last Sunday, my wonderful, beautiful sister-in-law, Emily, convinced me of the necessity of a blog, and here I am. I was apparently under the false assumption that one needs to have an adorable child (or expecting one) in order to start a blog, or else the whole thing's pointless (and, by the way, I still think this is the case...blogs are a whole lot more fun with babies, aren't they?). But Emily told me that I should just find pictures of cute babies on the internet and post them. That'll draw people in! Here are some of the cutest babies I found online.

















































2 comments:

  1. tee hee! they are so cute! and once again, you really do not need a baby to have a blog! i promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Emily. I have convinced a couple of friends who do not have kids, that they need to blog. They come up with more creative things to blog about...because sometimes i feel like that is all i blog about - which might get boring to some people!
    I'm excited you guys have a blog. You're such a cute wife being all romantic! oh - those newlywed days! If I did that now, Mike would just laugh at me!

    ReplyDelete