Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy, Happy Birthday ...

This is what I did on my birthday:

Watching Gpa on my birthday was mostly quiet ... thankfully!
This is what I had for breakfast (Aunt Liz is pictured having a little taste of birthday breakfast goodness):

Bananas with peanut butter and chocolate chips ... doesn't get any better than that! And isn't her little banana chocolate tree adorable?
This is my birthday cake (it's not pretty, but it was DELICIOUS!):

It's Chocolate and chocolate with chocolate drizzle, and best of all ... completely animal product free!
This is what Daniel gave me for my birthday:

Sweetest birthday present ever!
This is what I bought for myself on my birthday:

A Halloween shirt! Perfect!
Also, on my birthday, Daniel took me to Red Robin for dinner and to an awesome corn maze and Halloween Festival. I wish we had brought our camera for these other birthday activities, but ... alas, so goes life. It was a wonderful birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Leslie, hope you had an amazing birthday. Sounds like you did. You guys are so cute. I love the videos of grandpa. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you had such a great birthday! and holy long hair you have! it's so pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete