Sunday, January 20, 2013

Having fun with the baby!

Our lives revolve around our baby so sorry that's about all we blog about. We have some other big news to tell the world, but I think I will do it in a later post.

Brooke, like most babies, likes to suck on anything that she can get in her mouth. This week she figured out that if she tries, she can get her toes all the way to her mouth!

She also loves her baths!

And last of all we've been having wonderful weather this week (see the forecast below). Brooke and I just went on an excellent walk together. And before you all get jealous, just remember that there are a lot of drawbacks to California. Just ask Leslie, I'm always complaining to her.







2 comments:

  1. Okay, you probably already know, but she is ADORABLE! Love the smiling picture. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will forgive that terrible weather forecast (I am currently shivering) because your baby is so adorable. She is the perfect combination of you two!

    What is this big news??

    ReplyDelete