Sunday, January 19, 2014

Christmas!

We had an enjoyable Christmas in Utah this year.  It was a bit stressful as I think most of my family would agree, but we had fun and it was nice to see everyone.  We miss spending time with the family.  We had a very packed house and almost everyone got sick.  It was inevitable; Brooke came with a runny nose, Summer was already sick, and Faith's two boys came from England with their own sickness.  It spread like wildfire.  The last couple days were rough because Brooke acquired the sickness that came from England and was very miserable.  Leslie and I got it soon after.  We thought that Brooke would have a rough time with so many people and lots of new faces, but instead she seemed to thrive in the chaos.  She particularly loved Grandpa Holbrook and would smile each time she saw him.

At the Burbank Nativity Festival

Loving the snow!


Fun with girls!
 After I got home I realized that Summer had left me some fun notes in my phone as well as hacked into my Facebook!




First time playing in the snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment