Friday, April 11, 2014

I Have Bragging Rights

So. I have the best husband IN THE WORLD! And I know I brag about him a lot, but seriously! Check it out:

The other day, Daniel decided that I needed a break, so he arranged for me to have the afternoon off. He got me a babysitter for Brooke and planned out the afternoon with some fun activities, which he kept a secret, of course, until just moments before I was supposed to do each of them. It was so fun!

First, after I picked up the babysitter and got her and Brooke all set up, I had an hour to do whatever. So I went to Barnes and Noble and bought a book, using a gift card he gave me.

Then, I went to my full body massage appointment. Yes, that's right. He made an appointment for me to get a massage. And I'll tell you. It was the first one I'd gotten like it. It was interesting. Yet relaxing.

I next enjoyed myself a little Jamba Juice and a side of Panda Express Chow Mein (which I crave), and I delivered him his own cup of Jamba Juice.

And to cap it all off, I went back to our townhouse complex and hung out by the pool, reading my book, getting tan, jumping in on occasion. 

What a wonderful, relaxing day it was! Daniel is the greatest ever! All you husbands out there, take notes. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh! YAY, Dan! <3 Thank you for loving my sister! :-D
    ....and what book, Yo?!

    ReplyDelete