Friday, April 11, 2014

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!!

Brooke loves shoes. It's a new-ish obsession. But she's been doing some funny things with shoes lately. And I had to share.
She will insist that we open the closet door so that she can gather up all of her shoes. She has me put a pair on her. She proceeds to walk around in said pair of shoes for a given amount of time (I think she's modeling...). She comes back to where I am sitting and asks for another pair of shoes. Which I put on her. And on it goes. It's pretty funny.

Brooke, wearing Mama's shoes. And getting in the trash. Another of her favorite activities.

The other day, she was again insisting that we try on shoes. But she was still in her little footsie pajamas, and I was not wanting to get her dressed yet. So, this was our solution:

La Fashionista!
And another pair of shoes.

...And another pair of shoes.
Tonight she had noodles for dinner. And she was wearing white. So I stripped her before dinner, which was a brilliant move, because it was quite messy. But, she was, of course, wearing some shoes. So, after dinner, this was her look. 

...And another pair. :)
It kills me! Cute little, chubby baby body with her nice Sunday shoes! I think we have a little fashion girl on our hands.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I can't get over this baby girl! So CUTE, so FUN! Brooke's hair is getting long! Love her shoe-modeling routine! Sounds like she gets a love off shoes from Aunt Shpuckie! Miss you girls so much!

    ReplyDelete