Sunday, November 8, 2009

Really Great Food

Last weekend, Dan and I had a lot of fun making some really delicious food. We were trying to decide what we were going to eat after church, and we started going through our cupboards to see what we could pull together. And, lo, I was pleasantly surprised to find all the makings for taco soup in our cupboards. And, Daniel had been meaning to make some dilly bread for weeks (he learned how to make it in his cooking class last semester...thank goodness he took that class, we have a whole bunch of fun recipes). So we spent much of the afternoon making food together; me, with the taco soup; Dan, with the dilly bread. It was fun to bump into each other constantly in the kitchen!


Dan's dilly bread, in the making. It was some intensely STICKY dough! It turned out SO good, though!


All over his hands! Please DON'T touch me!


I have no idea what I'm chopping in this picture...maybe onions? At least I'm wearing a cute apron!

2 comments:

  1. I was just going to say "what a cute apron!". you two are adorable....and in response to your comment about me teaching you - I really don't know much. I'm serious. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny...I thought the apron was cute before I read what you said too! You guys are cute! :) Hey...you should come cook for us! ;)

    ReplyDelete