Sunday, November 1, 2009

October


So, I'm really bad at keeping a blog so far. I just choose to do other things, I guess. And I whole month went by. Sorry! SO...here's what's happening. Dan and I have been really busy with school, as anyone could have guessed. Dan spent part of last week in CA, San Jose area, interviewing for an internship with PWC and EY accounting firms. He's says that the interviews went really well, but we still have yet to hear back from them.

About a week and a half ago it was my birthday, and a really good one at that. Dan took me to a Thai restaurant after school (and I LOVE Thai food) and then to a pumpkin patch (I'd been wanting to go to a pumpkin patch all month) to pick out some amazing pumpkins. Later, a bunch of people came over to celebrate with us. It was very fun!









About a week ago, we carved pumpkins for Family Home Evening. We put on a chick flic (Dan's a really good sport) and carved the pumpkins we got at the pumpkin patch. The little one we didn't carve...he's really deformed. Maybe we should've made a quasimodo jack.





Personally, I think our pumpkins from last year are a lot better,...oh well!

Pumpkins from October 2008. Dan's is the one eating the other pumpkin.... Perhaps influence from Calvin and Hobbs? Mine is the one looking worried.






2 comments:

  1. it's so great to get an update. You two are so cute. Good luck with Daniel's job search! I'm sure he'll get an offer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times! Hooray for October! It's been great seeing you guys lately. Your pumpkin carving skills are pretty much a-mazing!

    ReplyDelete