Sunday, June 27, 2010

DC Adventure: Kayaking on the Potomac

The interns at Ernst & Young decided to go kayaking on the Potomac. Leslie and I have never been kayaking so we just had to go. We invited Bowman, Stephanie, and Rayna to come along for the fun. It took us an hour to get there because I think we missed a turn, then GPS told us to go over a walking bridge, and of course the roads are crazy here. There weren't any rapids which made Stephanie happy and disappointed Bowman. We did have fun though.











These are all the interns with Leslie and I.



Rayna as you can see was really put out that we didn't let her go Kayaking. She had to just watch.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute. Kayaking looks fun. I love Raynas grumpy face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Bowman and Stephanie want everyone to know that Rayna isn't always grumpy like that.

    ReplyDelete