Friday, March 4, 2011

A Colorful Family Night

Daniel and I are pretty serious about our Family Home Evenings. All talk, no play. We always have very serious gospel discussions that last for 2 hours on Monday evenings, and we rarely have treats or activities to go along with it. I mean, that's just the sort of couple we are. No laughing or fun in this house!

Well, no that's not true. Often, it's a short spiritual thought and a grand ole' activity. This particular night, however, I really wanted to color. I had recently bought some crayons (recently because I realized that we didn't have any, and, honestly, what household doesn't have crayons?), and I was so excited about all of the colors. So, for our activity, we found coloring pages on the internet, printed them off, and colored. It was delightful!


It just happened to be the 2nd anniversary of the night we got engaged, February 7th. Daniel colored me this adorable and fuzzy-looking teddy bear for that special occasion.


And as for myself, I just love Hercules!

4 comments:

  1. You guys are just CUTE!
    And um, Hercules is one of my faves. (I feel like we just bonded.)
    Hope all is well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I was like, "Family night didn't seem like a 2 hour discussion when we were with them before...." Haha. Your pictures looks mah-velous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so sweet, Dan! I love it!

    ReplyDelete