Thursday, March 3, 2011

Love ... Is a Beautiful Thing

Valentine's Day was a few weeks ago, but it was so fun, and Daniel did such cute things, I had to post it!

I woke up Valentine's morning, and I ran into this in the bathroom:


Daniel taped children's Shrek Valentines all over the house. The biggest display was in the bathroom. But he stuck them on the computer screen, by the kitchen sink, on the front door... He even left little surprises in my purse (conversation hearts and more valentines, stickers, etc. I think I ate all the conversation hearts the same day I found them. So much for cutting back on sweets). I still haven't cleaned them up yet. The bathroom mirror still looks like that. They're still strewn about the house.

We went to Applebee's for dinner, using a giftcard my parents gave Daniel for his birthday (thanks Mom and Dad, for our Valentine's Date!!). And, of course, we had to make sugar cookies. We kind of cheated, though, and bought cookie dough ready-made from the grocery store. Trust me, they were still delicious.


Daniel, decorating his Valentine's Day Cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment