Monday, May 28, 2012

Finished Quilt ... Finally

That's right. I finally finished my denim rag quilt. After months of having it all put together, I got it clipped up and washed. Clipping is the worst part, in my opinion, because it takes forever and your hands get tired after a short time. But Daniel, wonderful husband that he is, helped me clip it. We put on a few movies a couple of times and just cut it up. And last week, I washed and dried it, and this is how it turned out:

The finished quilt! Yay! Project done!
Daniel looks so comfortable, doesn't he?
I like how it turned out. I'm very pleased with the ruffly part.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo!!! That looks awesome! Seriously, it is huge and totally impressive. And you're right, the clipping is the WORST. But whoa, you guys did an awesome job, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete