Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Most Magical Place on Earth

Yesterday, I went to Disneyland with some girlfriends and their kids. Valerie and her 3 kids, Maelee and her Eli, and Alarie. We were there for about 10 hours, and we had a wonderful time! Since I'm all pregnant, I couldn't go on a lot of the rides. So I spent a lot of time walking, waiting, sitting, going on little kid rides (which was completely fine with me), and enjoying the magical ambiance.
Sawyer, Alarie, London, me, and Valerie
I bonded with these kids (Valerie's kids). It was very fun going on the rides with them.
Enjoying a Dole Whip! Delicious!
Valerie and the back of London's head.
My friend, Alarie, and I are both pregnant with our first babies. We look about the same size in this picture, don't we? Yea, she's due in a month. Me ... in 3! Yikes! It's hard to imagine I'll get even BIGGER!
Walking around Disneyland together, both big and pregnant, a bunch of people (mostly women) kept talking to us, telling us how cute we looked, asking if we were sisters. It was pretty funny. We had to take a picture. That's Sawyer on the left.
Alarie and I have been spending lots of time together. It's nice to have a good friend in the same stage in life as me. We talk and shop babies, and we have lots of fun doing it!

1 comment:

  1. Shoot, you can take me along whenever you feel like it! :)

    ReplyDelete