Saturday, November 2, 2013

Brooke's Birthday - Part 2

Our last post only had a video (best video ever) of Brooke's birthday so I thought it would be nice to add some pictures.  We had a birthday party at the pool for Brooke, but we told everyone that it was really more for Leslie and I since Brooke wouldn't understand what the excitement was all about.  A lot of friends and family came, and we had a blast!

Presents!!

I don't think this is her birthday, but isn't she super cute?!?


So excited for her Birthday! Can't get enough of that cute face and pig-tails!

Leslie made some super delicious vegan cupcakes.  I think they may be the best cupcakes, I've ever had (particularly the banana ones).  



She did eat some of it.

More presents!

Pool party!!  We had tons of fun.  Aunt Liz sure does look like she's enjoying herself!

And more presents!

Leslie let Brooke get into left over cupcakes (she must love her)

Yummy cupcakes!



1 comment:

  1. I can't get enough of those pig tails and chubby thighs! Really she's just a doll.

    ReplyDelete