Saturday, November 9, 2013

Running with Brooke

As most people know I (Daniel, not Leslie) am an avid runner.  I've been taking Brooke with me on my runs ever since Brooke was old enough to ride in the jogging stroller.  It gets warm during the day here but it's quite cool in the early morning (particularly with the wind chill factor) so this is what Brooke looks like when we go running at 7 am . . .

Brooke's running uniform: footsie pajamas under a sweater, beanie, gloves and boots.

 

I really hope that she enjoys her runs with me.  Sometimes it's hard to tell, because most days she is super quiet.  She just chills in the stroller and looks at everything as we go by.  Every once in a while she will be a bit more active and will babble while she points at things.  I definitely enjoy my running time with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment