Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween!

About 4 months ago, Leslie told me that we needed to start working on our Halloween costumes.  Summertime doesn't seem like the right time to me, but she really wanted to be sure that we had good costumes this year; preferably something that went together as a family.  Her first choice was based on the children's book, Ferdinand the Bull (Leslie = Matador, Daniel = Bull, and Brooke = Bee).  Problem was that it was difficult to put together and I'm not sure very many people would have understood what we were dressing as.

Instead we had another really great idea.  Leslie was a robber, Brooke was a bag of money, and I was the FBI/Cop.  I think it turned out pretty good . . .

I caught the robber with bag of money!

So adorable!

FYI, Cornbread is not a good food for babies to eat themselves.  I crumbles right out of their hands.

Leslie made Brooke's costume.  Didn't she do a good job?


We were excited to have kids come to our house for the first time for trick or treating, but we were disappointed to only have two kids come to our door.  

We had fun doing pumpkins.  I decided to do something different this year so I mostly painted mine (It's a minion).


Leslie and Brooke's pumpkins




No comments:

Post a Comment