Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Subtle Sweet-Tooth

Sometimes, I take Grandpa shopping. 
Sometimes, when I take him shopping, he develops a sweet tooth. 
Sometimes, when we go shopping and he develops a sweet tooth, he grabs things. 
Like today. 
When he put the following in our shopping cart:


And, of course, we humor him. He is, after all, 95 years old. Spoiled Old Man!
Here is the result of his sweet tooth (you know I had to take a picture):



Just as a side note: one time, he grabbed a snicker's bar and put it in his pocket. It's a good thing I caught him, or we would've been in trouble when we tried to leave the market!

3 comments:

  1. Haha...that is so cute! I've decided I want to meet him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is way too funny. sometimes when I go shopping, I develop a sweet tooth. It's kind of been going on for a while now....like 7 years....hhmmm...maybe Mike should do the shopping! and holy cow! I didn't know he was 95!!

    ReplyDelete